Martis Camp is the premier Lake Tahoe community with unparalleled amenities focusing on luxury and creating the ultimate family experiences. Lakefront beach house, ski lift access and base lodge for Northstar California, 18 hole golf course, exquisite recreational facilities, theater, library, sporting fields, hiking trails, and more are within this gated mountain community. It is no wonder Martis Camp is one of the nation’s most desirable subdivisions.
Martis Camp Real Estate
Martis Camp comprises 2,177 acres with just under 660 homesites. Parcels range from .5 to 3 acres costing between $700,000 and $3M+. Custom homes sell from $2M for 2BR luxury mountain cabins to $10M+ for award winning masterpieces. The developer’s conception to preserve the beauty of open space with conscientious development of residences, lodges, golf course, and recreational facilities has been recognized by Forbes, “Martis Camp: Possibly the Best Four-Season Private Community in the US.”
Each residence is uniquely designed and skillfully crafted pushing the envelope in terms of architecture, design, creativity, and functionality. We can assist buyers preparing for the construction phase by introducing architects and contractors experienced in high-end construction.
Martis Camp Amenities
Envision the perfect mountain community with everything a family would want. That is Martis Camp.
- Tom Fazio Golf Course 18-holes Natural topography, white sand traps, tall pines, scenic mountain views
- Dick Baily 18-hole putting course weaves between ponds, pines and creeks
- Lake Tahoe “Beach Shack” just 12 miles from Martis Camp. A private lakefront facility.
- 35’ Formula Cruiser anchored at the North Tahoe Marina is just 12 miles from The Camp and only one mile from Martis Camp’s Tahoe lakefront The Beach Shack. 35’ Formula Cruiser with a “cuddy cabin.” Navigated by its own captain.
- Family Barn recreation center features outdoor swimming pool and soaking tubs, indoor basketball court, bowling alley, pool tables, art room, movie theater, amphitheater hosting the likes of the Beach Boys, casual dining, soda fountain, and fishing lake
- Camp Lodge located above the 18th Casual and formal dining, spa, cocktail lounge, saline pool, and hot tub
- Lookout Lodge private access to Northstar California
- Aerial Adventure Courses Four different courses of increasing difficulty
- The Spa offers body treatments, massages, skin care, nail therapy, and other forms of pampering.
- Lost Library in the woods Books for all ages, newspapers and overstuffed chairs, porch swing, hot drinks and snacks in a rustically comfortable cabin
- Community Trails 20+ miles of trails
- Community Garden, a Cairn Garden and a creative children’s clubhouse and play area.
- Park Pavilions and Sports Fields…playground, sand volleyball, ball fields, basketball court, bocce ball, croquet
- Tennis Pavilion featuring two clay courts and two hard surface courts.
… creating family memories.
Martis Camp Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.